Achieving goals- method of Brian Tracy
Renowned author and consultant on topics of business Brian Tracy shared in one of his interviews a detailed technique on achieving goals based on years of learning of the activities of the rich and prosperous people. We present below its base.
1. Set your goals:
- What I want to be?
- What I want to achieve in the next 5 years?
- Who am I, where am I, what I want to achieve?
2. Make a plan and divide the tasks into subtasks.
3. Analyze the situation and make a list of actions
- Make a list for the week and for each day.
- On the 10 elements, select the most important 2.
- Focus only on actions which will change the future.
5. The success code.
- Note on paper 10 goals you want to achieve in the coming year.
- Write them in the present, as if a year has passed and you have everything already done.
- After each goal date achievements.
Example: “I win $100,000 in December, 2014.
Note each objective starting with the word ‘I ‘.
- If the same objective could be achieved within 24 hours, it would help to achieve other objectives. Emphasize this purpose.
- Take a new sheet of paper and write:
“I came to[this objective on (date)]. »
Below, write what you need to do to achieve this goal – overcome obstacles, gain knowledge and experience, have the help of the people.
- Divide the list into priorities and begin to act according to plan.
- Every day do something to achieve the objective and think about it all day.