In this article, we will show you how to paste text from PDF file, so it doesn’t retain any weird paragraph breaks.
First, you must have Notepad++. This is a must have program for any PC user.
Then, follow those simple steps:
- Open Notepad++ and paste there the copied text from PDF.
- Press CTRL+H on your keyboard, to open Find and Replace dialog box.
- Check Extended Search Mode
- Place \r\n in the Find what
- Place nothing in Replace with
- Hit the Replace All button
- As result, you will have unformatted single string text.